Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trading party glitch

                Ok here is the new Trading party Glitch discovered by Komodo15168


                                     First you Stand here under this lion statue

                                      Then you Click here above the lion statue

                                                  Then click here on the chain

                Keep doing this till your here. then click up so you don't get out of it
It takes a while for this glitch to start working, but This fun glitch gets Crazier and better each time :D 

5 comments:

  1. Yo dolphina! you posted the glitch i told you how to do! Cool! Are you friends with komodo yet?
    ~Dolphio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ilovepandas9201! she's my bff! please buddy me my username is angelmice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hey! I was bored and I randomly searched my username and this came up!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Honey!!!
      -angelmice

      Delete
  3. Hi Dolphina! Glitches are not working anymore on Animal Jam. I'm really sorry to say that.

    ReplyDelete