Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lion den

Hi jammers!

Dolphino has made a Lion zoo! He collected lion plushies and put them in his den for people to come see the lions!

Here I am snuggling with the green and purple lions.
Here's the Purple lions and the white lions. It looks like the little white lion has some stuff on!
Then we go upstairs and see these lions
We also see the pink lion probably telling the king lion his fortune. you see a blue lion with an eye patch also!
And then here is the red and black lions!
you should come see Dolphino's den!

5 comments:

  1. Can ya ask him if I can ahve the white one?
    Thanks,
    Duststar(aka,Shadowchaser4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I have some? I am fuzzycutepanda1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i try trading for that white lion plushie with black glasses black bow tie and a mustache I'm Princessgemlover

    ReplyDelete