Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leap Party!!!!!

Hey jammers!
I FINALLY got into a Leap Year Party!!!!!

when you come in there's this thing that says 29
when you click it you see this!
 This is me and Spino11
Here I am on the mushroom

Here's me jumping off the slide!
when you go upstairs of the treehouse, you see this
when you click it you see these items!
when you go up up, you see this
it has these items!
and these
you also see the claw!
I got this Lion Plushie!

The wishing well!
The Snuggly Fire Place
Up the stairs!
First floor!
Here's the top floor
Me and ShadowChaser4
Here's a Huge Frog!



This party is EPIC!

3 comments:

  1. i bought 40 of everything!!!!! -- nimnii

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know..... top hats came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL FOOLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ nimnii
    AWESOME please buddy me Im PetzHorsezClub/ JessieBoy!

    ReplyDelete