Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My family

Hey Jammers! Dolphino here!
This is my family. 
All of them are babies.
They are troublemakers
and alot of work
but i do it.
I'm the Daddy of six babies and a dragon.


As you can see,
they ARE troublemakers.


 Of course some of them can be 
VERY sweet sometimes :)



Here is one and a half of my kids, Empress, and
Pouncing.






As you can see, 
this is my pet dragon.


 Here are a few of my kids eating 
breakfest as a family.


 See?


 Here is in the nighttime


Here are two of the kids, these
are the one's that do 
everything I say.
They're twins



 Here's when a few of the kids 
started being bad.


 Here is BEFORE we went to 
bed.


 Me jammin with one of the twins


And here's my dragon, me, and
the other twin



 Me jumping with my kids!


 Here's the last one, me jumping with
them again.


That's all!

                                                ~Dolphino



1 comment: