Thursday, May 16, 2013

HEY GUYS

Hey everyone! It's Dolphina here!
So i haven't posted in a while, and stuff and yeah dolphino has been for me the past day or 2
But... i though i should post today!

Soooo... lets get started!

from yesterday... (I THINK) we have this thing...

THE Pet Carousel!!!
awwww and it can change colors but it's kinda strange that there are bugs and we don't even have any pet bugs and this is supposed to be for your pet... of course i just figured out that they're like horses how smart am I :P

I actually expected it to be smaller and not as big as me but whatever its cute anyway, so i'm just gonna go put my pets on it so come to my den and see my pets on it lol

OH AND check out my roooom
Yes i know, amazing! jk

Oh and i wanted to show you this den i made and i tried to make it look exactly like the normal Friendship party but i didnt have everything and you know they make stuff bigger and smaller than the normal stuff so i had to change it a bit!

I HAD to get dressed up for THIS occasion!

This is my favorite part of the den and it took alot of work!


Here's the entrance!


Theeee fountain


Do you know where i had to do something different? its on the next picture too

:3

The top is not at all like it because i didnt know how i could do that!

And i just got this message.
I think it's rude to put that, I mean, I know they have to make money and everything, but what about the kids who CANT get it?! It just kinda makes me mad because some kids parents think its a ripoff so they don't let them. But animated emotes are fun!

Ok thats all I have right now! 





No comments:

Post a Comment