Saturday, February 2, 2013

rares :(

The problem with animal jam is most people have to have rares to be happy
I remember when animal jam wasn't just about rares
we would have a heart locket or a clover blanket, and we'd be happy
me, my brother, and sister would go to the juice hut as koalas and have pirate hats and sing...
and there were actually people in the juice hut.
today i dressed my koala up in a pirate hat and went into the juice hut and sat on the stage...
no one was there. 
I was alone.
My sister doesn't play anymore.
trading is all people do.
i don't like that all animal jam is about anymore is rares.



8 comments:

  1. i didn't know u have a sister Dolphina. -your friend, babypenguindarecute

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR! thats all everyone is doing or talking about. Thats their goal on aj -.- Its not as fun that it used to be :(
    ~pandasareepic123

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats exactly what I think now a days, I'm pestered with questions in the mail or am asked to trade with people. It is so anoying, I hope thta maybe it will change soon.

    ~ShadowChaser4 & DustStar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt see your guys blog do you still have one?

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately we had to stop for we never had enough time other then on the week ends.

      Delete
    3. ik its almost the same with me :(

      Delete
  4. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for newcastle news

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: digital printing Western Cape

    ReplyDelete
  5. This breaks my heart...
    I miss the freedom we experienced in the old days.

    ReplyDelete