Thursday, July 12, 2012

New candles

Hey jammers!

Sorry for the late post!
Also, sadly, Foxes did NOT come today, they come next week :( 
This is going to drive me CRAZY!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

We have the uh, i forgot what it was called, but this thingy =3
for the fantasy den!
i haven't seen it in a den yet, but i wonder if its big or small!

What are they going to make next?

We had a little party with rabbitloveforever, love lost, psnr123, yup lots of people!!
...I'm the little blue bunny in the back screaming "Pizza"
here is a video of it =3 i hope this loads!

Also i got this while i was trying to concentrate on having my snake eat little mice!
Honestly, I haven't really used the things on the map, i don't really think it is necessary to even have the buttons, i mean, how many have even used it ?


Also, i'd like to know what you guys think about what new pages i should have!



7 comments:

  1. what site do you use for filming?

    and
    Maybe a drawings page?
    or
    My Buddies page
    or
    new animals page
    or
    just keep it the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because I use a mac, i don't use a site, i use QuickTime Player
      Sorry if i couldn't help :/

      Delete
  2. Ok first, I GOT THE FIRST COMMENT!! XD
    Ok second, new page:
    Do what I did recently, make a page for your OWN LIST of epic dens. Who cares what AJHQ thinks the epic dens are. Jammers wanna see epic dens chosen from OTHER JAMMER'S perspective!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FloraPrettyPet13,

    Almost!!!

    Thats a great idea! =3 i'll do that!
    Also I will be giving you credit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks alot not you ignored all my ideas >:(

    >:(

    >:(

    >:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. No i didn't, i like the drawing page idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im the one screaming "Tomato!"

    Pages:

    Dream Items
    Best Buddies
    Favourite Animals
    Favourite Updates
    Favourite Animals On Animal Jam
    Funny Pictures


    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete